Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thoughts on American Idol top 7

I watched American Idol last night and as usual it was a pretty good show. Lil Rounds went first and sang her song and the judges commented that it wasn't the performance for her. Lil was crying after these comments and Simon Cowell noticed as he always does. He commented that this may have been her last performance. I have to agree with him. I am not sure who is going to make it to the top 3 but I have to say that I do not think Lil will make it. A big surprise to me has been Adam Lambert. After his performance of ring of fire several weeks ago I thought he was going to be out there and since then every week I feel that he keeps getting more comfortable and he is now like a pro. I think he might go all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment