Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Thoughts on Susan Boyle.

I've seen the hit video of Susan Boyle on YouTube. As of today April 21 2009 it has over 35 million hits on the most viewed video of her.

I like her. I think she is a great example of a success story just discovered. I am glad that she proved Simon Cowell, the other judges and the whole world wrong after her performance. Everyone was laughing at her before because of her appearance. You should not judge a book by it's cover.

During and after her song I dreamed a dream by the Les Miserables everyone was giving her a round of applause and was enjoying it. Everyone one was in tears and was laughing at themselves because she had indeed proven everybody wrong.

I think Susan Boyle is what the world needs. She is a big rags to riches story. I will definetly buy her first cd and I bet it will go multi platinum.

She will never be poor or unemployed again. She has said she has never been kissed before. Well I don't know kinda odd for a 48 year old never to have been kissed before.

No comments:

Post a Comment