Saturday, November 7, 2009

Lots of cars crashing into buildings lately.

I think that it is really to bad that there have been a lot of vehicles ending up in buildings lately. Like I mean it is a very seldom thing but with me watching the news every night it seems that I have been seeing reports of a vehicle in a building at least every 2-3 weeks. Now those are the reported cases. Most of the cases are all over North America and not all of them make it to the national news. So I would say that there is at least a vehicle a day that crashes into a building in Canada, whether it be minor or sever damage costing thousands of dollars in damage. My advice to driver's would be to really focus on what you are doing especially when you are driving in a neighborhood of houses and businesses. Slow down and make sure you practice using the brake and gas pedals right so you do not have to worry about your self panicking if you loose control.

No comments:

Post a Comment