Thursday, September 17, 2009

I Quit My Job at Burger King.

Yes it is true a couple of weeks ago I quit my job at burger king because I was sick of eating free fast food. Well it wasn't exactly free but the good thing about working in the kitchen there was sometime's when the supervisor was not looking I would sneak some snack bites. HhHaah don't tell anyone!!! Anyways I had had enough of that place because I was only getting nine dollars an hour and there was no benefits except for 50% off foods which I hardly used anyways. A guy there was really anoying to and I hate working with people like that. I have absolutely no regrets about quittting there. I am going to use my Burger King experience as a learning curve for future jobs. To the future, Here I Come!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment