Thursday, July 23, 2009

My thoughts on the Chris Brown appology

A couple of days ago on Youtube and on his website, Chris brown said he was deeply sorry for assaulting his ex girl friend Rhianna. Chris Brown and Rhianna are no longer dating and do you blame her for dumping Chris?? When I saw the pictures of Rhianna's face after the assault she looked like a total wreck. How dare he do this to a sweet princess like her I thought. Chris and Rhianna were dating for about a year or so and seemed to be quite happy together traveling to different countries around the world. I saw one of them where Rhianna was in a pink bikini being carried by brown in a pool in mexico. Man is he a lucky guy I thought to have such a pretty and very good singer as his chick. I thought Chris Brown had some pretty good songs out but I would say that the assault has totally wrecked his career. He has lost some of his endorsement deals from sponsor's and other fan's are outraged just like I am. Even if everyone forgave him I would say he has at least lost 30% of his fan base from the incident. I just want to know what chris was thinking when he was beating up Rhianna. Did it give you pleasure chris?? Did you have a conscience that was telling you this was wrong to do?? Or was this a thrill of a lifetime? Now Chris said that his family has had a history of family violence and that Chris had grown up with some violence around his house. Chris that's water under the bridge. If you were a real man you would forget all of that and treat this very lucky girl that you had like a princess. The way a girl like Rhianna should be treated. Now you could pay for it with your sentence.

Rhianna and her high school friend are back together again. Now I think that is the path to go for Rhianna because I am sure that this guy will treat her better than Chris will because the guy was a normal high school guy and was probably good friends with Rhianna. I hope she has a good relationship with this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment