Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Blog Tv is a cool site.

Ok so I discovered blog tv about a month ago and got an account. I didn't use it for a while because I had forgotten my password. I found it again so I am back in business. I went on it yesterday and joined a room where you can chat to the broadcaster and the other users watching the live show. All the broadcaster's are really cool because they mention your name and they ask you what is up and all that so it really makes you feel special in a way. It is sort of like msn but only you get to see the person you are talking to and this person could be anywhere in the world where blogtv is used. The broadcaster could even give you operator's priviledge where you get to ask questions to other user's and write on the very top of the page like a title. It is just so much fun to use. As soon as I get a web cam I will start broadcasting and making my own live show's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment